Welcome to MetalMine!
This database contains metal-binding sites in metalloproteins.
Here, you can,
1. Start browsing from the sidebar.
2. Choose "BLAST" from the top menu, to search metal-binding residue in your sequence.
3. Search proteins by PDB id.
4. Search MetalMine by keywords, with the Google search box at the bottom.
Some more details can be found in "About" or "Tutorial" of top menu.
- 29 Mar 2010
- Iron(Hem) is added.
- 13 Oct 2009
- Coppermine modified.
- 10 Sep 2009
- Google Search Box is added.
- 7 Sep 2009
- Iron(Sulfur) (Iron-Sulfur-cluster) is added.
- 26 Aug 2009
- Ironmine (non-hem, non-sulfur-cluster) is added.
- 25 Aug 2009
- Blue copper sites and interdomain sites of blue-copper proteins are subdivided.
- 19 Aug 2009
- Newsbox (THIS) is added at index page.
- 16 Aug 2009
- Entries for hemocyanin, and multicopper oxidase are fixed.